User Overview of VB-MAPP App Version 3.0Follow
Once your account is created, you will see the Welcome page. On this page, you will see announcements of Updates and New Features.
If you have any Training you will see it here. Parents can access the Free ABA 100 here.
From the My Account tab, you can Sign Out or Delete your account. You will also see the email address that is currently associated with your VB-MAPP App Account.
My Learners tab will show all of the Learners that are assigned to you. Clicking on a Learner's name will take you to the Learner summary. From here you can start a New Assessment and see Subscription status.
Once an Assessment has been started, the Learner page will show a summary of the current assessment.
- View to continue scoring the assessment
- Edit to change the start date of the assessment. This can be used to enter assessments that were done previously on paper.
- See the total completion status of the assessment
- Print out the Assessment Companion to record assessment data
- View Completion and scores for each Assessment section