***** This article applies only to VB-MAPP App Administration Accounts. *****
Please contact your VB-MAPP App Administrator to have a new Learner created and added to your Learner group.
1. Click My Organizations and then click on the Organization to which you will add the new Learner.
2. Click on Learners and then click Add a Learner button
3. Enter the First and Last Name of the Learner. If you Organization uses codes, add a unique code for the Learner. This is Optional. If a Code is used for the Leaner, a First and Last Name is not required.
4. Enter the Learner's Date of Birth. Click on the date to see the date picker.
Use the date picker to select the Learner's date of birth. Use the arrows to move between years and months.
5. Select the gender of the Learner
6. Enter the name of the Learner's parents.
7. Learner is automatically set to Active.
8. Set the native language of the Learner if it is different from the language of the assessment. The EESA will be in the language selected.
9. Click Save
10. Click on the Learner to continue setting up the Learner record. The can be done at a later date.
11. The Learner data can be edited if it was entered incorrectly, a Subscription can be assigned to the Learner and the Learner can be assigned to a Learner group from this page.