***** This article applies only to VB-MAPP App Administration Accounts. *****
Please contact your VB-MAPP App Administrator to have a new Learner created and added to your Learner group.
1. Select the Organization
2. Click on Learners
3. Click the New Learner icon.
4. Add a unique code for the Learner. This is Optional. If a Code is used for the Leaner, a First and Last Name is not required.
Enter the First and / or Last Name of the Learner. This is not required if a Student Code was entered.
5. Enter the Learner's Date of Birth. Click on the date to see the date picker.
Use the date picker to select the Learner's date of bith.
7. Select the sex of the Learner
8. Enter the name of the Learner's parents.
9. Learner is automatically set to Active. Only Active Learners will show in the list of Learners
10. Set the native language of the Learner if it is different from the language of the assessment. The EESA will be in the language selected below.
11. Click Save