Create an Assessment in the iOS App:
1. Tap on the student you want to create an assessment for.
2. Tap on the + to create a new assessment.
If the student does not have any previous assessments, click the icon.
If the student has previous assessments, click on the +
3. You can change the start data of the assessment, if needed, by tapping on the date and choosing a new start date and tap Save.
3. If the student has a previous assessment that is not 100% complete, you will need to select YES in order to create a new assessment.
5. Tap Save
6. You will now see your newly created assessment list in the Assessments list. Tap on the assessment date to being the assessment.
Create an Assessment on the VB-MAPP App website:
Once you have created a student you can begin to assess the student.
1. Select the student you will be conducting an assessment for.
2. In the Current Assessment section select Create Assessment.
3. If you need to change the start date of the assessment, click Edit Assessment.
4. Change the date and click Save Assessment.