If you are trying to install the iOS app for the first time or re-install the VB-MAPP iOS app, you may notice that the GET button or the cloud button is gray and you are unable to tap on it.
This is a result of a Restriction that has been placed on the App Store. The VB-MAPP App has a 17+ rating and if the settings on the iPad are lower than that, you will need to temporarily change or disable restrictions to install the app.
Instructions are for iOS 12 and later.
If you have an earlier version of the iOS on your device, please scroll down the page to find those instructions.
1. Open the Settings App
2. Tap on Screen Time and then tap on Content Restrictions.
3. Tap on Apps
4. VB-MAPP is rated 17+ so you will need to change the setting to 17+ or to Allow All Apps. Once you have installed the VB-MAPP App, you can change this setting back to it's original setting.
5. Return to the App Store and the GET Button or the Download Button will now be selectable.
Instructions for iOS 11 and earlier:
1. Open the Settings App.
2. Tap on General and then scroll down and select Restrictions
3. Tap on Disable Restrictions
4. Return to the App Store and the GET button or the Download Button should now be tappable.
5. Once the VB-MAPP App has finished installing, you can return your Restrictions back on.