VB-MAPP Training at your location - up to 8 BACB Type 2 Credits
Our "Conducting the VB-MAPP Assessment" includes the following modules:
- Introduction to the Course
- What is ABA and how does it relate to language?
- What is the VB-MAPP?
- The VB-MAPP Milestones Assessment
- The Early Echoic Skills Assessment
- The Task Analysis and supporting skills list
- The Barriers Assessment
- The Transition Assessment
- Interpreting the results
- Training held at your location
This two day onsite course is priced at $400.00 per participant and includes a printed course guide, a very experienced BCBA as your instructor and lots of hands on activities and exercises that ensure all students in the course can really conduct the VB-MAPP assessment!
The audience for this training is BCBAs, licensed psychologists, and educators working in ABA settings with students with Autism. As the training reviews Skinner's analysis of verbal behavior as well as the elementary verbal operants BCaBAs, students, and parents are also welcome.