In order to authorize users to be a part of a group, you need to define what that user can do with a learner’s information. Currently, there are 2 choices (although the app will show more):
1. You want a user to be able to update and view the data of the learner, who is part of the group, or
2. You want a user to be able to view (but not update) the data of a learner, who is part of the group
To do this you will need to create roles for your users.
1) Click on “ + New role” box at the top right-hand side of the page
2) Give a name to the role (maybe “teacher” for those that are authorized to update and view a learner who is part of the group) and then select the following two rights:
3) If you need a role where users can only view a learner, who is part of the group, name that role (maybe “observer”) and select the following:
Now you have created your roles and you are ready to authorize users to see certain learners